Did you know dried prunes can help your athletic performance?
Potassium is a mineral that helps with hearth rhythm, nerve impulses and muscle contractions. Since the body doesn't naturally produce potassium, dried prunes are a good way to help you avoid deficiencies. Prunes are a good source of iron, which helps create more red blood cells and are a good way to also avoid iron deficiency, which can lead to shortness of breath and fatigue. And last but not least, dried prunes are packed with boron, which can help build strong bones and muscles, and can help with improving mental acuity and muscle coordination.
Besides all that, dried prunes are a good source of fuel as they contain high amounts of carbs. And they also contribute to the amazing taste of this bar.
Why dried prunes are good for you:
- Dried prunes are high in Potassium
- They are high in key vitamins (vitamin K, vitamin A, riboflavin, vitamin B6 and niacin)
- Provice a good source of iron
- Builds bones and muscles
- Can reduce cholesterol levels, thanks to the antioxidants and fiber
- Can help lower blood pressure
- Are high in antioxidants